New Client Process
We don’t just jump in and start doing lunges. Our process is carefully designed to meet you where you are, so we can help you get where you want to go in the best way possible.
If you are limited by joint pain, past injury, or age, we are here for you! Our programs are designed to get you back to the activities you love without the pain.
Step One: Complimentary Client Assessment
We sit down and discuss everything! A combination verbal and visual assessment, including:
- Current eating and exercise habits
- Past/present injuries/pain
- Experience with exercise and nutrition programs
- Work and family life
- Posture and alignment
- Goals for your program
Step Two: Starting Your Program
Your customized program is based on your assessment, your lifestyle (how much time do you realistically have to exercise? To cook?), and what you like to do. Includes:
- Regular in-home, or online sessions: 30 or 60 minute sessions with your personal trainer
- “Homework” workout assignments: Includes pre-recorded videos to guide you through each movement, as well as recommendations for cardio and other activities you can do on your own
- Meal Planning: Grocery lists, recipes, meal plans, and ideas for delicious, healthy meals and snacks
Step Three: Evaluation
After 4 weeks, we take another look at everything we assessed in the beginning so you can see your progress—and stay motivated to keep up the good work!